URGENT NEED FOR TEMPORARY COVID–19 TEST SITE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES. POSITIONS BEGIN EARLY-OCTOBER AND ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE UNTIL DECEMBER 2020. May be extended depending on state COVID-19 mandates.
This position will provide customer service and administrative support to individuals requesting a COVID-19 test at two mobile drive up locations, one in Federal Way, WA and the other in Tukwila, WA. $25 per hour.
You must be available to work a full nine-hour shift, Monday through Saturday. Saturdays are mandatory. A full-time commitment is preferred.
A STRONG GRASP OF TECHNOLOGY IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
Proper personal protective equipment (PPE) outlined by the CDC will be provided – including mask, gloves, eye protection, and appropriate social distancing. Proper PPE usage is non-negotiable, failure to comply with PPE usage at all times may result in termination of employment.
- Register drive-thru patients; assist individuals seeking a COVID test as appropriate; follow Medicine data security protocols, review and audit online paperwork to ensure completeness; request, verify and/or change customer information for proper test administration; and collect and record insurance information as appropriate.
- Engages directly with customers to ensure they are correctly entered in the system, collects information to insure appropriate data processing and that communication regarding results will be sent to the patient within 24 – 48 hours after testing.
- Provides information regarding the COVID-19 testing program, explains the process and answers frequently asked questions.
- Matches drive-up patients to their virology paperwork and/or labels
- Responds to customer inquiries and complaints; researches problems; resolves and reconciles discrepancies; prepares documents to make adjustments and corrections when errors are detected; and refers customer service requests to appropriate personnel for disposition and/or follow-up as required.
- Updates and maintains accurate account information and customer records in computerized customer information/database systems by inputting new information and changes; and maintains statistical records and generates reports as required.
- Follows all safety protocols, wears assigned personal protective equipment and decontaminates workstation as required.
- Directing the flow of traffic of cars and walk-up visitors in an outdoor setting.
- Outdoor Site set up and clean up at the start and end of every shift.
- Be a reliable team member who consistently shows up for shifts so that their team can depend upon them.
Requires a minimum of one year of clerical experience involving customer service, public contact and/or experience in a billing process (or a combination of education and/or training and/or experience which provides an equivalent background required to perform the work of the class).
This work is fast-paced and requires the ability to troubleshoot technology and data entry problems.
The majority of the work will be performed standing and walking outside. Applicants should be prepared to stand for long periods of time in an outdoor environment.
Call or Text 253-514-1252