We are seeking an RN (Registered Nurse) to join the team of Cunningham Elite Staffing, LLC in the Tacoma and Gig Harbor areas of Washington. We offer INDUSTRY-HIGH pay for the industry’s best RN’s, NO JOKE. RN: $45-47 per hour!
Apply online at ces.care/rn-wa
4 REASONS TO JOIN TEAM ELITE
Reason 1: JOIN AN ELITE TEAM
Elite’s employees are some of the most talented professionals in the industry, and we fill a variety of healthcare facilities including nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other healthcare facilities. As a member of our Elite Staffing Team, you are not a facility-based employee. You can choose from a variety of locations, meet new people, and experience different healthcare environments.
Reason 2: MONEY
Money isn’t everything, but let’s face it… it sure helps!!! Elite believes that reliable team members who show up for shifts and deliver qualified and compassionate care deserve GREAT pay!!
Reason 3: FLEXIBILITY & WORK LOCATION OPTIONS
As a member of Team Elite, you get lots of flexibility! You will have the opportunity to choose from available shifts at a variety of different locations. Weekend shifts? Evenings? Doubles? Lots of hours or just a few? Close to home or a bit further away? You have the opportunity to see which shifts are available and choose the shifts and locations that best meet YOUR needs.
Reason 4: MONEY & INSURANCE
Elite offers both high wages AND insurance options! We care about the members of our team and we want to provide the best employment environment so that you can give your best to the residents and employees of the facilities you will serve.
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works collaboratively with the facility staff at the locations Elite serves
- Maintains the highest of standards of professional nursing practice
Registered Nurse (RN* )* Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current license in the state of employment
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Duties and Responsibilities
The Registered Nurse is expected to practice safe and ethical nursing care within the scope of his/her profession as defined by state Nursing Practice Act, understanding of his/her own limitations, seeking advice and assistance when necessary. Specific duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs routine nursing care and institutes comfort and safety measures for patients
- Provides patient and family teaching
- Assists physician with patients and accurately gives and receives report on patient status
- Monitors patients and performs duties in compliance with facility protocol and patient needs
- Identifies and acts on change in patient status
- Provides age specific care to all patients with focus on sensitivity to cultural and individual needs
- Consistently practices standard precautions and adheres to policies for handling, labeling and disposal of bio hazard materials
- Adheres to Joint Commission professional standards and incorporates the National Patient Safety Goals into current practice.
- Must have working knowledge of the theory, principles, techniques and practice of professional nursing
- Must have current knowledge in caring for patients in different development stages throughout the life cycle possibly to include infants through geriatrics
- Must have a command for the English language and have ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Seeks to obtain educational resources and create learning experiences to enhance and maintain current knowledge and skills for continued clinical competence
- Ability to operate medical equipment
- Frequently move of lift between 50-100 pounds, depending on assignment requirements.
- Stand for long periods with frequent squatting, twisting, bending, kneeling and reaching to prepare equipment, managing patient care of managing the patient care environment.
- Sensory requirements include speech for communication, and vision, smell, touch and hearing for accurate patient assessment.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor coordination.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Consistent attendance is required to assure that the client facilities’ needs and patient needs are met.
- While on assignment, the Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable to their assigned patients and to the client facility. The nurse is under the direct supervision of the charge nurse or other assigned personnel and must have the ability to follow directions/instructions from his/her supervisor.
Registered Nurses with Team Elite should understand and accept the possibility of exposure to unpleasant or hazardous conditions associated with medical facilities including: noise, infectious/communicable diseases, blood and bloodborne diseases, chemicals and/or chemical fumes, odors, gases and dusts, aggravated residents or patients, and sometimes distressed visitors or family members.