Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply online at ces.care/lpn-wa
4 REASONS TO JOIN TEAM ELITE
Reason 1: JOIN AN ELITE TEAM
When you join Elite, you are among the most talented professionals in the industry! Elite’s team fills open shifts at a variety of healthcare facilities including nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities, hospice facilities, and other healthcare facilities which staff RN, LPN, CNA and multiple other healthcare positions. You are an employee of our Elite Staffing Team, not a facility-based employee. You get to experience a variety of locations, meet new people and discover differences between types of healthcare providers. You do not get stuck in the rut of the daily grind!
Reason 2: MONEY
Money isn’t everything but let’s face it, it sure helps!!! Elite is dedicated to drawing in and then retaining the best of the best. We offer our team members INDUSTRY HIGH PAY. Elite believes that reliable team members who show up for shifts and deliver qualified and compassionate care deserve GREAT pay!!
Reason 3: FLEXIBILITY & WORK LOCATION OPTIONS
When working with Team Elite you can take long assignments or short assignments. You can move around or stay close to home. You can visit new cities or tuck your kids in each night. You get to choose when and where you work based on availability of assignments. Want tons of hours? Elite will make note of it. Want to pick up weekends? Doubles? Work only 3 days per week? Work close to home? Work just night shifts? Elite will work with your availability and preferences.
Reason 4: MONEY & INSURANCE
Other healthcare employers will either offer you higher pay with no insurance (still not usually as high as Elite … just saying) or lower pay along with insurance options. Elite wants to address both needs in your life, excellent pay AND insurance!! We care about our team and we love our team! We want the very best for you so that you can give your very best to the residents and facility staff that you will serve.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works collaboratively with the facility staff at the locations Elite serves
- Maintains the highest of standards of professional nursing practice
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current license in the state of employment
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Provides the following nursing functions:
- Makes frequent rounds to monitor resident/patient conditions and to ensure nursing personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards
- Provides direct resident/patient care, including medication administration.
- Makes observations, records and reports to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions and changes in resident/patient condition.
- Reviews care plans daily to ensure that appropriate care is being given.
- Keeps physician informed of resident/patient conditions.
- Receives and transcribes physician’s order to resident/patient charts, Kardex/Care Plan A, Medication Administration Record (“MAR”), treatment/care plans, as required.
- Charts nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner reflecting the care provided and the resident’s/patient’s response to that care.
- Gives/receives nursing report at shift change.
- Completes all reports and forms as required.
- Participates in Interdisciplinary Plan of Care (“IPOC”) meetings as requested.
- Follows all controlled drug policies and procedures as required.
- Follows locked medication room and medication cart policies and procedures as required.
- Ensures assigned work areas are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner.
- Assures charges are accounted for on all chargeable items.
- Documents all pertinent data as required by Medicare, Medicaid, Center standards and policies.
- Complies with laws and regulations applicable to position and acts in accordance with the center Compliance Program.
- Treats all residents, visitors, and staff with courtesy.
- Follows center dress and hygiene policies.
- Knows and follows center rules.
- Demonstrates proper use of equipment. Reports equipment needs or repairs.
- Follows center smoking policies.
- Reports and documents any incidents or accidents of residents/patients, staff or visitors to the appropriate center personnel.
- Reports all hazardous conditions/equipment to Supervisor.
- Performs duties, which may include transportation of residents/patients, as assigned in center Disaster Plan.
- Uses required protective equipment.
- Follows infection control standards, policies and procedures.
- Knows Resident Rights. Helps the residents/patients exercise and/or protect their rights.
- Reports resident complaints to management.
- Maintains confidentiality of resident/patient information.
- Follows and adheres to Center’s policies and procedures implementing HIPAA requirements for the privacy and security of protected health information.
- Uses and/or discloses only minimum amount of Protected Health Information necessary to complete assigned tasks (applies only if position requires access to PHI under Role Based Access Grid).
- Reports all suspected violation of company’s HIPAA policies or procedures to center Privacy Designee.
- Performs other duties as directed by center management.
- Participates in all-hands dining.
- Works overtime, holiday and weekend hours as scheduled.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The responsibilities of this position involve significant physical activities including standing, lifting (up to 60 pounds unassisted), bending, stooping, twisting, pushing and pulling. Tasks marked with an asterisk (*) are those that regularly require these physical activities. All employees of nursing homes may be required to provide lifting and transfer assistance to residents/patients. Lifting and/or transferring some residents/patients will require use of a lifting device and/or assistance of other staff.