We are seeking multiple RN’s (Registered Nurse) to join the team of Cunningham Elite Staffing, LLC in Brigham City, Utah.
Apply online at ces.care/rn
4 REASONS TO JOIN TEAM ELITE
Reason 1: JOIN AN ELITE TEAM
When you join Elite, you are among the most talented professionals in the industry! Elite’s team fills open shifts at a variety of healthcare facilities including nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities, hospice facilities, and other healthcare facilities which staff RN, LPN, CNA and multiple other healthcare positions. You are an employee of our Elite Staffing Team, not a facility-based employee. You get to experience a variety of locations, meet new people and discover differences between types of healthcare providers. You do not get stuck in the rut of the daily grind!
Reason 2: MONEY
Money isn’t everything but let’s face it, it sure helps!!! Elite is dedicated to drawing in and then retaining the best of the best. We offer our team members INDUSTRY HIGH PAY. Elite believes that reliable team members who show up for shifts and deliver qualified and compassionate care deserve GREAT pay!!
Reason 3: FLEXIBILITY & WORK LOCATION OPTIONS
When working with Team Elite you can take long assignments or short assignments. You can move around or stay close to home. You can visit new cities or tuck your kids in each night. You get to choose when and where you work based on availability of assignments. Want tons of hours? Elite will make note of it. Want to pick up weekends? Doubles? Work only 3 days per week? Work close to home? Work just night shifts? Elite will work with your availability and preferences.
Reason 4: MONEY & INSURANCE
Other healthcare employers will either offer you higher pay with no insurance (still not usually as high as Elite … just saying) or lower pay along with insurance options. Elite wants to address both needs in your life, excellent pay AND insurance!! We care about our team and we love our team! We want the very best for you so that you can give your very best to the residents and facility staff that you will serve.
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works collaboratively with the facility staff at the locations Elite serves
- Maintains the highest of standards of professional nursing practice
Registered Nurse (RN* )* Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current license in the state of employment
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Duties and Responsibilities
The Registered Nurse is expected to practice safe and ethical nursing care within the scope of his/her profession as defined by state Nursing Practice Act, understanding of his/her own limitations, seeking advice and assistance when necessary. Specific duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs routine nursing care
- Provides patient and family teaching
- Assists physician with patients
- Accurately gives and receives report on patient status
- Monitors patient per facility protocol and patient needs
- Identifies and acts on change in patient status
- Institutes comfort and safety measures for patient
- Provides age specific care to all patients
- Provides patient care with a sensitivity to cultural diversity of patient population
- Performs nursing procedures in compliance with the facilities’ policies and procedures
- Consistently practices standard precautions
- Adheres to hospital policies for handling, labeling and disposal of bio hazardous materials
- Adheres to Joint Commission professional standards and incorporates the National Patient Safety Goals into current practice.
- Must have working knowledge of the theory, principles, techniques and practice of professional nursing
- Must have current knowledge in caring for patients in different development stages throughout the life cycle possibly to include infants through geriatrics
- Must have a command for the English language and have ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Seeks to obtain educational resources and create learning experiences to enhance and maintain current knowledge and skills for continued clinical competence
- Ability to operate medical equipment
- Frequently move of lift between 50-100 pounds, depending on assignment requirements.
- Stand for long periods with frequent squatting, twisting, bending, kneeling and reaching to prepare equipment, managing patient care of managing the patient care environment.
- Sensory requirements include speech for communication, and vision, smell, touch and hearing for accurate patient assessment.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor coordination.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Consistent attendance is required to assure that the client facilities’ needs and patient needs are met.
- While on assignment, the Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable to their assigned patients and to the client facility. The nurse is under the direct supervision of the charge nurse or other assigned personnel and must have the ability to follow directions/instructions from his/her supervisor.
The Registered Nurse must understand and accept the possibility of exposure to inside environmental conditions, such as noise, infectious/communicable diseases, blood and bloodborne diseases, chemicals and/or chemical fumes, odors, gases and dusts. There is also the possibility of physical injury/verbal abuse from an out of control patient. Frequent exposures to distressed patients, families or visitors.